Welcome to Plus Dimension's 15th annual BBW Beach Bash where everyone is family and acceptance is contagious. Laughter, life, and love for five days on the Florida east coast where everyone parties in a safe and friendly environment. The party never ends and not much sleep is had. Check out some photos the Shapely Team took at one of their previous bashes.
Bash registration has begun for full stay bashers (meaning you will be in attendance Wednesday through Sunday). As they did last year, this year they're doing a full Hotel Takeover!!!
Want to know before you go? Check out the review we did of last year's event, we had a blast! So much so that we are more than looking forward to 2018's event. See our review by clicking here or visiting our blog page where you can see that review plus many others.
Room Options //
- Oceanfront Tower has ocean front rooms. The rooms are set up as junior suites and are $159+tax per night. The junior suite has a bedroom area and sitting area separated by a half wall, and have full ocean view or side ocean view.
- Ocean standards are $149+tax per night and have an ocean view that faces the side/pier but still have ocean view and bash central view.
- Tower suites are at BASH CENTRAL and are $139+tax per night. Suites at bash central tower are a 1 bedroom apartment with kitchenette (no stove/oven) with a refrigerator and microwave, sink, bar and two bar stools. Living room has a sofa, chair and TV. Bedroom has two queen beds or one king bed (limited availability on kings). All suites are ocean view and pool view.
- Standard rooms are $104+tax per night and are next to the tower building. 1st or 2nd floor, no elevator. These have a small fridge and microwave. 2nd floor facing tower building can see bash pool and partial beach view. Two queens or one king bed. If you are able to take the stairs, please request a 2nd floor to leave 1st floor rooms open to those who can't.
**NO DOWNGRADES. WHATEVER ROOM YOU BOOK AT REGISTRATION IS YOUR ROOM UNLESS YOU WANT TO UPGRADE, PENDING AVAILABILITY.**
Bash Fee //
- $209 Wed-Sun and can arrive anytime as you are the Elite Basher!
- $189 Thurs-Sun cannot arrive before 2pm on Thursday
- $169 Fri-Sun cannot arrive before 2pm on Friday, no exceptions.
They do not offer day passes, night passes nor dance party passes.This is Basher only prepaid event. Bash fee include parties and meals. Everyone MUST be booked at hotel.
POOLSIDE GAMES – CONTESTS – FUN IN THE SUN
ROAMING ROOM PARTIES - MUSIC - SIZE ACCEPTANCE WEEKEND
Breakfast is served by the hotel on first floor of tower building. Other hotel guests also utilize these spaces, so please be courteous and dressed. Lunch and some dinners are served by them in breakfast room of tower suites lobby, but is only them. Please do not drink and drive. There are restaurants to walk to, or order delivery if you don't like what they are serving. Meals on pier include soda, coffee, tea. Do not carry drinks in or out. Alcohol available for purchase.
Day - Pool party starts at 12pm. Bash registration starts at 2pm. DJ TBA
Night - Roaming rooms 8-11pm Oceanfront tower. TPP Pajama Party. First floor of oceanfront tower 11p until. DJ TBA
Day - Pool Party from 11am to 4pm hosted by Team THIK. DJ Ox will be spinning.
Lunch - Bash central lobby at noon. TBA
Dinner - TBA
Night - Roaming Room parties bash central tower from 9pm until;.
Day - Pool party from 11am - 4pm. Hosts and DJ TBA
Lunch - Subs will be served at Bash Central lobby at noon.
Dinner - Buffet style dining on their pier. Options include but are not limited to beef, chicken, and sides. .
Night - Dance party on the pier from 9pm . Theme is Bad & Boujee, a Red Carpet Affair. DJ TBA
Day - Pool party hosted by Plus Dimensions from 11am -4pm. DJ TBA
Lunch - Pizza served at noon at the Bash Central lobby.
Dinner - Served buffet style on the pier. Items include but are not limited to beef and chicken taco bar for Cinco De Mayo and $5 Margaritas.
Night - Dance party on the pier. No theme, come as you wish from 9pm - 1am. DJ TBA
Fun Facts //
The beach is a short walk and requires you climb a few stairs up and a few stairs down from the ramp. No scooter access unless you go from the pier and then your scooter must maneuver in the sand. Please do not go to the beach alone at night or anytime if you have been drinking.
If you are not used to swimming in the ocean or waves, they will quickly pull you out or under, so buddy-up, and please remember swim at an angle to get back to shore, don't try to swim straight to the beach, it won't work.
21 & older with ID strictly enforced. Event bracelets must be worn at all times all weekend for entry to tower, tower pool, parties, and meals. REMEMBER No glass at pool, not even in your cooler. Also all coolers will have to be parked outside of the gate due to limited space.
Bring plastic cups and pitchers, but no glass. Locals or people driving in, please bring folding chairs. Bring them to your room at night or bike lock them to the fence. Drunk people take the wrong chairs. lol No drinks in or out of restaurants. Leave your cup at the hotel.
Florida Law strictly enforces no public drinking. This includes walking to local spots.
To register, pay bash free, and/or for more information please visit www.plusdimensions.com. Don't forget to tell them you found their event on ShapelyEvents.com